We craft our menu each day based on the produce we source during the week. You can find the daily menu posted on our Facebook Page. Expect the food to be always delicious, seasonal, fresh and honest. For some added convenience you can pre-order anything from our lunch menu for takeaway at our online Tuckshop.
For breakfast, have a look at the menu up on the board as well as on the counter. Some of the common offerings for breakfast are:
Sourdough toast & jam $9
Sourdough fruit & nut toast, ricotta & honey $15
Chia Pudding, coconut yoghurt, rhubarb compote (GF) $12
Granola, poached seasonal fruit & yoghurt $12
Toasted banana bread, cinnamon butter (GF) $6
Waffle, bitter orange, Pepe Saya creme fraiche $10
Essene toast, black tahini, labneh & honey $14
Raw vegetables, sprouts, quinoa & poached egg (GF) $15
Smoked salmon, avocado, dill & capers on toast $18
Bacon butty $8
Egg benedict $13
On the weekend, we have a few extra special things available:
Sourdough pancakes with lemon curd $15
Baked beans, bacon & coddled egg $15
Leg ham, smashed egg on sourdough toast $17
Ploughman's breakfast $20
Everything available for the day will be displayed on the counter. You’ll find the name and prices displayed with each offering and you can build your plate with any combination of items.
Although the spread is unique from day to day based on seasonal changes, you can expect to find:
- at least 2 meat or fish dishes such as Kurobutta ham with mash & cumberland sauce; woodroasted herb chicken with carrots and salsa verde; or mackerel with asparagus & herb butter
- an array of 5 or more salads such as blood orange, fennel, olive & pine nut salad; green bean, fig, hazelnut & feta salad; cucumber with mirin & sesame; wood fired pumpkin with nigella seeds; avocado with black bean vinaigrette; or fresh pressed tofu with ponzu
As a standard, however, there are some items that you can expect to see each time:
- Our award winning rustic sourdough bread is made daily and is sold by the slice ($3.50). We’ll always have a pizza ($8.50) or focaccia ($5.50) from our amazing wood-fired oven. Tartines ($9.50), Quiches ($9.50), wraps ($10) and a roll ($8.50) are also standard formats, but the ingredients vary daily. You’ll always be able to find a vegetarian option, and we’ll happily explain any of the items or ingredients if you have any questions.
Coffee: Enjoy either our Kitchen by Mike blend or a Single Estate coffee by Five Senses. Coffees are available to have in or takeaway in small ($3.50) and large ($4.50).
Tea: Loose Leaf Teas available are by Anthia of OVViO Orgainics ($5)
Juice: Juices are made fresh daily. Like the standard menu, these change seasonally as well. You might find our Pine, Lime and Vanilla Lemonade ($4.50), Watermelon & Ginger juice ($5.50), Cold-Pressed Organic OJ ($5.50) or Alkaline Shots ($4).
Wine & Beer: We focus on sourcing smaller scale Australian biodynamically produced organic wines and craft beer.
Our pastry chef is always baking up amazing treats for you to enjoy:
- Fruit Puff Pastry Tart with pear, apple, apricot or plum.
- Look for our Meringues ($4.00), which are always available. Our signature flavour is Rosewater & Pistachio, but other flavours like Saffron & Coconut or Chocolate may be available.
- Cakes such as carrot cake; chocolate mousse cake; orange/almond & polenta
- Loaves such as pumpkin tea cake; zucchini & marmalade loaf; banana loaf; or lemon drizzle.
Kitchen by Mike
85 Dunning Ave
Rosebery NSW 2018